Andrea J. Fascetti
Professor, Department of Molecular Biosciences
- Ph.D., Nutrition, University of California at Davis, December 1999.
- V.M.D., University of Pennsylvania, School of Veterinary Medicine, June 1991.
- A.B., Chemistry, Bryn Mawr College, June 1987.
- Nutrition and metabolism in companion animals (dogs and cats).
- Trace mineral requirements in the cat.
- The influence of trace minerals on reproductive efficiency in cats.
- Taurine metabolism in the dog.
- Improvement of pet foods.
- Veterinary clinical nutrition - the use of nutrition in the management and prevention of disease.
- American College of Veterinary Nutrition
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Veterinary Nutrition
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Society of Nutritional Sciences