Robert H. Weiss M.D.
Professor, Medicine and Cancer Center
UC Davis, and Chief of Nephrology, Sacramento VA Medical Center
Mather , CA 95655
- 1991 University of California, San Francisco Fellowship, Nephrology
- 1984 MD University of California, Irvine Medicine
- 1980 MS University of California, Los Angeles Medical Physics
- 1978 MS University of California, Los Angeles Physical Chemistry
- 1976 BA University of California, Santa Cruz Chemistry
Robert H. Weiss' clinical interests include the diagnosis and treatment of all renal diseases and electrolyte problems. His research interests concern the cyclins and cyclin inhibitors, cancer growth control (kidney and breast cancer), metabolomics and proteomics, and polycystic kidney disease. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with the UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center.